NOFX live album

punker32

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last track is both amazingly humorous and upsetting. I think if I paid for it I would be more upset. I think with a 2xLP they could fit "The Decline" on there if they wanted to. I'm really excited about the vinyl of this, actually. Since Fat has been getting more on the vinyl wagon lately, I expect this to be pretty good.

i don't understand! why is the last track a tease and funny/upsetting? so confused...

***SPOILER ALERT!***

The last track goes through "Stickin' in My Eye" and then the band wonders off stage, comes back, banters a bit and start playing "The Decline" about 1 to 2 minutes into the song it fades out and the record ends. Commence fun and fury.

on the cd jacket it has "one last song" listed on the back, but i'm assuming the actual cd isn't any different than the rip i got awhile ago.

Not true. They may have sent advanced copies with only part of the decline and put it on the retail version....as to not let the track leak.

yeah, the one i had was at my schools radio station, so it may have been a promo from fat wreck.

on the cd jacket it has "one last song" listed on the back, but i'm assuming the actual cd isn't any different than the rip i got awhile ago.

Not true. They may have sent advanced copies with only part of the decline and put it on the retail version....as to not let the track leak.

I have a full-art commercial copy, and it's still the same.

Read under the rumors section.

09Nov, 2007

Friday Wrap Up! The new NOFX album They’ve Actually Gotten Worse Live is going up for pre-sale through our webstore next Wednesday, 14th at 11am. Unfortunately for all you vinyl fiends the LP won’t be available for a few weeks… sorry, we’ll keep you updated.

that was also posted on the nofxwiki. Pat (from fat) told us that he would let us know when the vinyl would be available and still no word so...

mind you the board is down today so he really would have no way to tell us but i'm sure it would be posted on the fat wreck website.

that was also posted on the nofxwiki. Pat (from fat) told us that he would let us know when the vinyl would be available and still no word so...

mind you the board is down today so he really would have no way to tell us but i'm sure it would be posted on the fat wreck website.

wiki is always down.

boo

i cry your pardon if its been mentioned, as i am not a huuuuuuuuge fat fan and havent kept up with nofx since valuum, but when do preorders for the colored copies go on sale? or did i miss the boat already?

preorders havent been up for the LP version yet. it is also not definite if this release is going to be on colored vinyl.