PO: Ozzy Osbourne - Ordinary Man

On 1/27/2020 at 6:30 PM, ZeroNowhere said:

Please report back if you get a reply.  I bought one too because it sounded like a great deal.  Still cool, but signed is way better.

I guess this is good news? I sent them two emails, one week apart. This is their response to the first email. 

“Thanks for reaching out. The signed variant of the lithograph was first come first served. Unfortunately, we do not know which orders qualify for the free lithograph. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and value your loyal fan support.

Best,

Laillah
Ozzy Store Support Team”

I guess if they advertised the free signed lithograph when you made your purchase then you should be OK. But what about the thousands of people that ordered on the first day or first week for that matter? They weren’t even offered the bonus litho. It’s definitely a horrible way to do business. 

1 hour ago, Velocity of Sound said:

I guess this is good news? I sent them two emails, one week apart. This is their response to the first email. 

“Thanks for reaching out. The signed variant of the lithograph was first come first served. Unfortunately, we do not know which orders qualify for the free lithograph. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and value your loyal fan support.

Best,

Laillah
Ozzy Store Support Team”

I guess if they advertised the free signed lithograph when you made your purchase then you should be OK. But what about the thousands of people that ordered on the first day or first week for that matter? They weren’t even offered the bonus litho. It’s definitely a horrible way to do business. 

Wouldn't it just be scribbles?!

• 3 weeks later...

I’m still waiting for my orders to show up, but looking at Discogs, it’s looking like the ‘deluxe’ from Ozzy’s webstore is the only variant with a gatefold jacket? Did anyone get a gatefold copy that was NOT ordered from the webstore? 

edit: I see now that the non-deluxe on his website says “single sleeve”.  

Edited by Velocity of Sound

Yeah, I think only the deluxe comes with a gatefold.

I got an email today saying that my signed lithograph may be in less than mint condition. Wasn't sure I'd even be getting one since I ordered before the disclaimer was temporarily added.  Excited now to get it though.

The email also said my record would be shipping soon. And my Napalm exclusive copy shipped a couple days ago.

17 hours ago, faaip de oiad said:

Fuckin A! Just received my signed copy of the deluxe Ordinary Man! 🤯

Got my copy Monday. The signed litho is so cool. I think we're going to frame it.

Didn't win anything in the sweepstakes though. ☹️ Really had my fingers crossed for that See You on the Other Side boxset..

3 hours ago, Velocity of Sound said:

He was selling autographed CDs last night for only $13.98. The sale only lasted about 8 hours. 

I snagged one and was surprised they lasted as long as they did.  And very happy he didn't jack the prices up as he easily could have. I'm guessing there will be 8000 up on ebay soon since the limit was 4. But a signed LP would have been sweet.