Creeper - Sex, Death, & the Infinite Void

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

My local record store said that their street date for it is 8/07 but because of COVID they probably won't get it until 8.14. It will be the UK import so hopefully it will come with the alternate black cover.

The black cover is a UK indie store exclusive so it probably won't be unless its specified. If you're doing the variant thing and still need it banquet has some.

I'm loving this album. Made a spotify playlist of it without the interludes because theyre corny as hell. 

2 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

The black cover is a UK indie store exclusive so it probably won't be unless its specified. If you're doing the variant thing and still need it banquet has some.

I'm loving this album. Made a spotify playlist of it without the interludes because theyre corny as hell. 

He sent me the UPC and it's just the standard purple with white cover. Not sure why it's coming from the UK.

• 9 months later...

‘american noir’ is now available to pre-order https://creepercult.co/AmericanNoir-PreOrder

we have 3 variants of the 12” vinyl featuring specially screen printed artwork on the b-side.
the roe and annabelle versions are limited to 1000 copies each world wide and are only available from our webstore. the standard edition comes with a screen printed descending angel on the b-side.
we also have special edition cassette tapes with roe and annabelle artwork. each of these is limited to only 300 copies worldwide.
for the first time in creeper history we have created a backpack which comes with death and axes designed badges and a descending angel patch for you to customise the bag as you please.
another first is the creeper umbrella as well as an ‘american noir’ t-shirt and longsleeve 🖤⚡️

• 6 months later...