PO Now: Alexisonfire - Season Of the Flood 10”

Im angry / sad / glad  I don't collect 7".

Hope they eventually put all these singles together on a 12" 

This is probably my favorite one yet. Very stoked.

{edit} and press more than like 200 copies, Looking at you dead in the eyes Dine Alone.  :P 

Edited by V3XED

1 hour ago, qula said:

ordered from dine alone as well, the differences in shipping are very strange, considering the fact that both stores ships from Canada. I paid $33 for all 3 singles ( fingers crossed for at least one color version...)  + shipping to Poland, while the total with shipping through alexisonfire store was $55....

I'm guessing here but I think Dinealone will ship surface (and use canada post) whereas the Alexisonfire webstore is airmail  USPS.

Edited by Skacel

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
31 minutes ago, hyperg1ant said:

Thanks for this! It’s not scheduled to be dropped until 10 EST so the early grab was a no brainer. There’s a thread for this on Page 2, I’ll post this link there. Cheers

• 2 months later...

This is the explanation they put in the email announcing this: 

"Here’s a little story of how these came to be…A year ago we found ourselves leaving for a handful of tour dates in Western Canada. As we were packing our bags and shipping gear, we still hadn’t received the shipment of “Season of the Flood” 10” vinyl. We were worried the delay would mean they wouldn’t make the first few shows. We ordered a rush of 100 test presses - just in case. In the end, the original vinyl made it to the first show and we went on to put the 100 test copies on a shelf in the warehouse. It’s a year later and we thought it’s the perfect time to have them see the light of day."