[Fulfilled] 4" records (not flexi pocket discs)

ghost

Does anyone know where to look for 4" sized vinyl records? I've tried searching on discogs but no one seems to really sell these in bulk from the US. Not sure how common these are in local record shops, but I'm curious if people know any shops that carry these. Not looking to spend more than like $3 a pop.

I'm also aware of the pocket disc flexi-discs, but they're not quite what I'm looking for as they're too thin.

Thanks.

Edited by ghost

@stl_ben: Yup, already tried that. I'm looking to buy multiple though and for dirt cheap. Was wondering if there are record shops that people knew about that might carry these and know how much they typically go for.

*edited my post with these details

Edited by ghost

18 hours ago, ghost said:

@stl_ben: Yup, already tried that. I'm looking to buy multiple though and for dirt cheap. Was wondering if there are record shops that people knew about that might carry these and know how much they typically go for.

*edited my post with these details

I would say you aren't going to find stuff easier / cheaper than that.  There are so few records that have been released at the 4" size and even fewer that have a low value.

2 hours ago, Tidal Wave said:

Is this for an art project?

Yeah, basically

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

I would say you aren't going to find stuff easier / cheaper than that.  There are so few records that have been released at the 4" size and even fewer that have a low value.

Yeah, kind of figured. I called up a bunch of record stores and, unsurprisingly, none of them had anything like that. I ended up ordering some off of a seller in Russia on discogs.