PO The Strokes - first three albums on colored vinyl

1 minute ago, freverend said:

Ure they are colored too?

Yes. In the description, they specify the color (Okay, it's in French ...) :

"Enfin les trois premiers albums des New Yorkais de The Strokes disponibles chez Legacy
Is This It et sa pochette iconique a marqué l'année 2001 en étant classé dans la quasi totalité des classements des meilleurs albums de l'année. Il s'est vendu a plus de 2 millions d'exemplaires dans le monde
Vinyle simple de
couleur blanche
Room on Fire le deuxième album en 2003 enfonce le clou avec un son très proche puisque produit par le même producteur que Is This it Gordon Raphael
Vinyle simple rouge transparent 
First Impression of Earth arrive en 2006 et Julian Casablancas jusqu'alors quasi seul compositeur du groupe laisse un peu de place à Nick Valensi, Nikolai Fraiture et Fabrizio Moretti respectivement guitariste, bassiste et batteur des Strokes.
vinyle simple gris argenté. "

• 5 months later...
25 minutes ago, wuhanclan said:

can someone who ordered from amazon.fr confirm it’s colored vinyl as described? it’s happened before that the product descriptions didn’t match with the actual product so i would like to make sure before buying as it will be a pain to return. thanks!

Yes, they were the colored versions...

On 1/15/2020 at 1:18 AM, archiced said:

Their three first albums are perfect !

Ahhh music is so subjective. First Impressions is not only my least favourite Strokes albums but one of my least favourite albums of all time. It's horrible and unlistenable (outside the first three tracks).

Angles and Comedown Machine, and The New Abnormal are infinitely better. And of course, their first two are flat out masterpieces.

3 hours ago, beags said:

Ahhh music is so subjective. First Impressions is not only my least favourite Strokes albums but one of my least favourite albums of all time. It's horrible and unlistenable (outside the first three tracks).

Angles and Comedown Machine, and The New Abnormal are infinitely better. And of course, their first two are flat out masterpieces.

Definitely subjective. FIoE has some of my all time favorites on there: You Only Live Once, On the Other Side, Ask Me Anything, Fear of Sleep, Electricityscape. Unlistenable is a stretch in my opinion, but thats just that, my opinion 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 9:10 AM, 3evils said:

Anyone left selling  IsThisIt retail here in the US?

im in the US but ordered from amazon.fr. luckily i have a friend who lives there so i was able to have it shipped over there. i think it’s just under $50 to have it shipped to the US which might still be a little cheaper than discogs. it’s still available. 

2 hours ago, wuhanclan said:

im in the US but ordered from amazon.fr. luckily i have a friend who lives there so i was able to have it shipped over there. i think it’s just under $50 to have it shipped to the US which might still be a little cheaper than discogs. it’s still available. 

Thanks for the tip! Was casually after a copy if I saw one cheap and this is great! £24 posted to the UK.

On 7/25/2020 at 7:23 AM, wuhanclan said:

Is your friend bringing your record to the US anytime soon? Chance I can hitch a copy? Lol