PO Four Year Strong "Brain Pain"

1 hour ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

It sounds like my local record store might only have the half and half too.

Hopefully they'll let me send it back to them, I hit that link above for the /200 PN variant.

Jamming the stream right now. The break down/ending for the first track is so fucking brutal. Hell yeah, dude. 

35 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Were they cool about letting you return it? 

It was a disaster between trying to get it, them getting their listings mixed up, canceling without telling me, giving me a $5 credit and trying to get it to me and still getting the wrong one. I'd say hit em up and let them know what happened and ask what your options are.

34 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

It was a disaster between trying to get it, them getting their listings mixed up, canceling without telling me, giving me a $5 credit and trying to get it to me and still getting the wrong one. I'd say hit em up and let them know what happened and ask what your options are.

I sent them an email earlier just like, "hey, this isn't the variant that listed on my receipt. I'd like to return it." I'm just hoping they won't be sketchy about it because I didn't know it was the wrong one until I actually opened it. In their defense it had a "limited edition variant" sticker on the shrink wrap, but still, I paid a couple extra bucks compared to the "standard press" to get that tri-color variant. I'd hope they'd be cool about it and let me just ship it back to them at my own expense for a refund.

Worst case scenario they tell me to go f**k myself and I sell this on Discogs or something. I really like the site and have confidence they'll work with me. 

2 hours ago, RecordsandIPA said:

Got mine last night, the hype sticker says Galaxy blue, Bone. yellow Tri color limited to 400 but I didnt open it yet. What did the hype sticker say on your copy?

The half half just has a standard PN marketing sticker. The indie retail is the one that says what the variant is.

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

That was exactly what happened to me even though I communicated with them what I was trying to get. I ended up keeping my copy and saying screw it but hopefully it works out for you.

For future reference indie retail exclusives always have a sticker saying what the variant is. If you order one and it doesn’t have that it’s 100% the wrong variant.

Was there a mix up with the stripe  and twist variants? According to the OP, the stripe is the indie variant and the twist is the tour variant but according to the photo I posted of the different variants they are switched. 

It does appear to the the indie exclusive according to the photos on Discogs. 

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

4 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Was there a mix up with the stripe  and twist variants? According to the OP, the stripe is the indie variant and the twist is the tour variant but according to the photo I posted of the different variants they are switched. 

It does appear to the the indie exclusive according to the photos on Discogs. 

Was a mistake on the graphic

On 3/2/2020 at 4:25 PM, lostcrimes said:

So I got my copy today. Two copies. I remember having no issues at checkout but they somehow managed to double it. Even weirder is they charged me a dollar more for one? Best part about this is my roommate didn't know and opened the second one and now I can't return it.

Tell him to buy you a 6 pack of beer and hit up FYS for their cash app credentials lol