Furnace Fest 2020

2 hours ago, birdwell said:

I need Every Time I Die, Snapcase, and Grade to get added to this....I have a feeling only one of those will happen though.

I’d bet half my paycheck on ETID. I wish they’d get more current hardcore bands. Incendiary, Turnstile, Gouge Away, Touche Amoré. Would be so legit. 

1 hour ago, IanRees said:

Not yet, really debating on making the trip down though.

Only problem is it being the weekend after Riot Fest.

I hear that. Birmingham is definitely a cool city, I'm biased though. And as far as FF goes, I am only committing to whatever day Knocked Loose plays, and hopefully that's the same day as ETID and FATA,

12 minutes ago, birdwell said:

and shouldn't be a big surprise to anyone, but Stretch Armstrong added as well

It just sucks that this is literally 4 miles from my house and I more than likely won't be able to go because it's out of my price range and will sell out before I could get tickets. It's a "me" problem, I know but still.

12 hours ago, jhulud said:

I’m waiting for my buddy to get his shit in order at home to make sure he can go so I can get my tix. The line-up is stacked & gives me all the feels of what Krazy Fest used to be like. 

Come on up! If anyone who is planning to come has any questions about the city please don't hesitate! @birdwell and myself can probably answer any questions.

2 hours ago, diabretic said:

Come on up! If anyone who is planning to come has any questions about the city please don't hesitate! @birdwell and myself can probably answer any questions.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

Thanks!!! I am pretty sure we will be going and will definitely hit you guys up with questions and whatnot.

I really want to go.....but god DAMN that price tag.    If i pull the trigger now, I will have less than $100 to my name until the 18th.   I may end up making it down for a single day pass.   Maybe Mineral and ETID will end up on the same day and I can knock both of those off of my list.

I also back what @diabretic said, if anyone has any questions as to where you're staying or where to eat ect.  i'm totally down to answer questions.   if you're into baseball at all you should go visit the oldest standing ballpark in america, Rickwood Field, while you're in town it's fucking rad!

Edited by birdwell
I called Legion Field (a football field) Rickwood Field (the nations oldest baseball park)

1 hour ago, birdwell said:

I really want to go.....but god DAMN that price tag.    If i pull the trigger now, I will have less than $100 to my name until the 18th.   I may end up making it down for a single day pass.   Maybe Mineral and ETID will end up on the same day and I can knock both of those off of my list.

I also back what @diabretic said, if anyone has any questions as to where you're staying or where to eat ect.  i'm totally down to answer questions.   if you're into baseball at all you should go visit the oldest standing ballpark in america, Legion Field, while you're in town it's fucking rad!

Rickwood field* not legion field!

13 hours ago, smailtronic said:

The Sloss Furnace site mentions that they host weddings, formals, and a slew of private events. There was no explicit reference to alcohol, but if they were a dry venue, I think they'd make mention of it.

They responded to me on FB and said, of course there’ll be beer.