PO: Eminem- Music To Be Murdered By

Just now, unknown pleasures said:

Is it just me or does the site charge tax on postage?

I haven’t looked yet, but that wouldn’t surprise me.  I saw a county tax on some invoice of a record I was ordering, out of state, a few weeks back.  On top of regular tax.  On top of shipping.  Just waiting for a tax tax at this point.  Fuck me.

• 1 month later...

From the Eminem official store:

Thanks for purchasing from the Music To Be Murdered By collection!

We're reaching out to let you know that your order of the MTBMB Red Splatter Vinyl will be shipping in late March.

A follow-up email will be sent once we have a more definitive timeline to communicate.

As always, we appreciate your patience when you participate in our pre-orders.

More updates on vinyl and cassette coming soon!

Thank you for supporting the Eminem Official Store!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

My copy has been stuck at "Label Created" since April 14. If there wasn't a pandemic, I'd probably email. I've seen some other people get their orders already.

Same problem here. I did reach out to customer service and they told me to wait another week or two for movement. I’m just worried they didn’t keep enough back stock if it really does end up missing 

1 hour ago, aju2streets said:

Same problem here. I did reach out to customer service and they told me to wait another week or two for movement. I’m just worried they didn’t keep enough back stock if it really does end up missing 

At least I'm not alone, I guess. Super frustrating if that ends up being the case.

• 7 months later...

https://shop.eminem.com/products/limited-edition-mtbmb-side-b-deluxe-edition-red-vinyl?variant=32866192064559

4xLP, 16 new tracks, red vinyl, ships August 2021 (yikes). There was a signed single LP test press that was limited to 500 copies for $500 each.
4LP.PNG_51718f99-41ae-4cad-8991-9a67c1f6

Grey vinyl with a different cover (presumably the regular cover)

https://www.vinylmnky.com/products/eminem-music-to-be-murdered-by-side-b-deluxe-edition-4-lp-opaque-grey-vinyl

VinylmnkyProduct600x600_20_f2ec5db6-ed37

Edited by Jesus Of Suburbia