PO: Long Beach Dub Allstars

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like it was confirmed: 200 of each color. Opie said on IG that they were going to be pressing black copies soon. I like the album! Listened once on YouTube so far. We all wish Ras-1 was still in there which would equate to more guitar-driven/punkish stuff I feel, but Opie has some great vocals without a doubt.

Agreed, but in the long run, OP is the driving force with Marshall.  And Tim...the man is a legend.  I gave it another spin last night and ..it...is...just...f'n brilliant.  The fact that they brought it back after all this time is just the best.  If you love the LBDA, then this is like the cherry on top.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:11 PM, axisrecapital said:

Agreed, but in the long run, OP is the driving force with Marshall.  And Tim...the man is a legend.  I gave it another spin last night and ..it...is...just...f'n brilliant.  The fact that they brought it back after all this time is just the best.  If you love the LBDA, then this is like the cherry on top.

Totally agree and also Opie has really come into his own with this mellow style on most of the record. It reminds me of old school reggae songs like Dennis Brown and the like. And yeah I was just thinking that today that Tim is the man haha. His parts are just so paramount to their overall sound!