Mest “Masquerade”

Update from Tony.

So as far as the digital downloads i will be emailing them personally to everybody. originally they were on small business cards that were put in the packages but due to the delay of the vinyl being printed Because there was a huge mess up with the artwork I’m going to take these cards and email everyone individually so they can at least get their download code. My apologies. When there are so many different hands in this when it comes to making these products things like this happen. There was a mess up in artwork which I had originally approved then we had to start from scratch with manufacturing.  But like I said I want to at least get everybody their download code so I’m going to just sit here and send out each email individually. I will also be sending out all the other rewards in the meantime as far as T-shirt stickers pins cassettes CDs and then as soon as the vinyl comes in I will send those out.

I have been writing as many people back when I see you guys asking and hoping others see the response when on the same thread but obviously not every sees these posts. Again I am sorry for the delay but the products are coming!! 

I fully understand every one wants their rewards and you guys all deserve them. YOU GUYS are the ones that made this record happen!! 

Some of you know but of course not all of you do. But just a little insight into my world (of MEST), besides being the songwriter frontman which you all obviously know. What some dont is that at this point I am also the manager, booking agent, record label/distributor, merch store and now soon to be a small united states post office haha.. oh and most importantly father. Trying to make time for everything is hard. But dont worry im gonna get all of this stuff out to you guys ASAP. And i want you to know how truly greatful I am for your continued support. THANK YOU!!

Edited by ckraus333

I remember seeing Mest open for Goldfinger in Philly around the year 2000. Wasting Time had just been released but I wasn't familiar with the band. Anyway, they were fun and I grabbed a copy of Mo Money, Mo 40's. 

Kind of weird looking at the setlist that they played all of Wasting Time except for What's The Dillio. I get it, the song's cheesy, but that single was pretty big at the time, 

25 minutes ago, tonyregret said:

I remember seeing Mest open for Goldfinger in Philly around the year 2000. Wasting Time had just been released but I wasn't familiar with the band. Anyway, they were fun and I grabbed a copy of Mo Money, Mo 40's. 

Kind of weird looking at the setlist that they played all of Wasting Time except for What's The Dillio. I get it, the song's cheesy, but that single was pretty big at the time, 

My buddies and I were wondering they were going to play it. I guess Tony had said in the past the record label might them write it. It is a pretty cheesy song. I wasn't too surprised when they played a cover instead. They made no mention of the song though.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:34 AM, ckraus333 said:

Update from Tony.

So as far as the digital downloads i will be emailing them personally to everybody. originally they were on small business cards that were put in the packages but due to the delay of the vinyl being printed Because there was a huge mess up with the artwork I’m going to take these cards and email everyone individually so they can at least get their download code. My apologies. When there are so many different hands in this when it comes to making these products things like this happen. There was a mess up in artwork which I had originally approved then we had to start from scratch with manufacturing.  But like I said I want to at least get everybody their download code so I’m going to just sit here and send out each email individually. I will also be sending out all the other rewards in the meantime as far as T-shirt stickers pins cassettes CDs and then as soon as the vinyl comes in I will send those out.

I have been writing as many people back when I see you guys asking and hoping others see the response when on the same thread but obviously not every sees these posts. Again I am sorry for the delay but the products are coming!! 

I fully understand every one wants their rewards and you guys all deserve them. YOU GUYS are the ones that made this record happen!! 

Some of you know but of course not all of you do. But just a little insight into my world (of MEST), besides being the songwriter frontman which you all obviously know. What some dont is that at this point I am also the manager, booking agent, record label/distributor, merch store and now soon to be a small united states post office haha.. oh and most importantly father. Trying to make time for everything is hard. But dont worry im gonna get all of this stuff out to you guys ASAP. And i want you to know how truly greatful I am for your continued support. THANK YOU!!

I got my digital download email today...and the link is broken! It downloads a zero KB file. This Kickstarter has been a mess.

• 5 weeks later...

Pledge $20 or more

Original Album Art Black Vinyl &DD

Original Album Art with Black Vinyl and Digital Download

Pledge $30 or more

Original Album Art Black Vinyl SIGNED

Normal Album art with Black Vinyl & Digital Download

Pledge $30 or more

Alternative Color Cover (VINYL)

Alternative Color Cover-Vinyl & Digital Download

Pledge $40 or more

Alternative Color Cover and Vinyl SIGNED

Alternative Color Cover and Vinyl SIGNED & Digital Download

Pledge $45 or more

VINYL PACKAGE

You get the original colored cover Vinyl and the Alternative colored cover and Vinyl

It sure seemed like there were more than just three variants when I was scrolling through he Kickstarter.

Pledge $50 or more

LIMITED EDITION COLOR VINYL

LIMITED EDITION COLOR VINYL ONLY 150 PRESSED & Digital Download

Pledge $50 or more

Hand written lyrics and Vinyl

Hand written lyrics and Vinyl

Pledge $65 or more

LIMITED EDITION COLOR VINYL SIGNED

LIMITED EDITION COLOR VINYL ONLY 50 PRESSED SIGNED & Digital Download

Pledge $70 or more

VINYL PACKAGE (SIGNED)

You get the original colored cover Vinyl and the Alternative colored cover and Vinyl SIGNED

Pledge $120 or more

A live acoustic performance and Vinyl

A live acoustic performed dedicated to your a special someone. (cameo style) a short message and you pick between Mothers Prayer, Rooftops, Jaded, Drawing Board or Walking on Broken Glass. And the new record on Vinyl

Pledge $150 or more

Ultimate Merch Package

MEST Digital DL, CD, Black Vinyl, T-shirt, Pins/Stickers, and your name in the Thank you's!

Pledge $230 or more

Ultimate Fan Package

MEST Digital DL, CD, all 3 vinyl signed, MEST very first release on cassette, T-shirt, Pins/Stickers, and your name in the Thank you's!