Better On Tape - Ebay sales of tapes

I have been sorting through some of my foreign / rarer cassettes (finally) and putting em up on Discogs to sell, and I thought some might be interested in this tool I found.

http://www.betterontape.com/index.php

It's like Popsike but just for cassettes, as in it tracks past Ebay sales of items you search for. I'm surprised I haven't come across it til now. It's come in pretty handy for some of these foreign cassettes from Korea or Italy or whatever, which might not have any sales data on Discogs yet and as a result I have struggled to price. I'm wondering if anyone has been using this already and their experience, as to it's accuracy.

For one small example: I have a Taiwanese press of The Cure - Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me.  I don't even remember where I got it. It's got a huge fold out insert with a bunch of foreign lyrics and pictures of the guys, and the cover art is unaltered - sometimes other countries shrink it down or something. According to Discogs, never been sold, 49 people want, and I'm apparently the only owner. On Better On Tape,  it shows this tape being sold twice - one in July '18 for $150 (!!) and a 'little moldy' one in December '18 for $120. Using this method, I've attempted to price some of these others, old Rolling Stones, Eurythmics, japanese Beatles tapes etc. that seem to be rare.

I guess I'm wondering if these results can be trusted. I don't do a lot of Ebay stuff, so I'm assuming a lot. Like, when 'number of bids' is just 1, that seems fishy, but I know the Buy It Now option is much more used so that's probably what that is, right? Also, both these sales appear to be from the same guy, given the picture showing the identical table underneath, similar layout and some of the text being word for word - however the tapes do have minor differences in the pics so I don't think this dude just relisted the same tape twice, or, I dunno... bought from himself to drive up the price. Right? 

Anyway I ended up listing my tape for $129, seeing if anyone will bite. That's the only data I have so I'm rolling with it. Anyone have Ebay experiences that might shed light?  Maybe those who actually actively search and hunt on Ebay for this type of thing. Do people actually buy from themselves or make dubious listings just to raise the price later? I'm unfamiliar with Ebay tactics.

Thanks for reading this far, and if anything else, have fun with that little tool!