PO - Our Lady Peace - Happiness is Not a Fish That You Can Catch

https://www.amazon.ca/Happiness-Fish-That-Catch-Vinyl/dp/B07Z74SFCC/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=our+lady+peace+happiness+is+not+a+fish+that+you+can+catch&qid=1580227623&sr=8-1

$24.07 CDN plus shipping, still significantly cheaper than SRC which has it for $37US. Haven’t seen anything about pressing/variant info as of yet. 

• 2 weeks later...

26 minutes ago, JFA613 said:

man, was so stoked until i got to the $11 shipping quote. $36ppd is wack. alas, this is my favorite OLP album, so i bit the bullet.

57 minutes ago, 30SecondsOfFranchiseFame said:

Every non-American on this forum will forever LOL at Americans complaining about shipping rates that are anywhere between 50-90% cheaper than US to international.

Most of my purchases are forced to be one record at a time, from the US, due to availability. Average shipping cost this year is $18, at a 1.37x exchange rate. Usually doubles the price of any given record. The only relief I have is Rarewaves on eBay and Pop Market on discogs. Buying this OLP album locally for $30 CAD is a relative steal.