PO: Sweet Trip - Velocity : Design : Comfort 2xLP

Squard

https://darla.com/products/sweet-trip-velocity-design-comfort

2xLP release date in May, 2020 TBA ASAP. Limited edition of 1000 x 2xLP (LP1 Clear vinyl, LP2 Translucent Blue vinyl) in gatefold jacket with new art and UV spot gloss. Color labels. Complimentary download. First time on vinyl. Highest quality vinyl pressing: Mastered by Scott Hull at Masterdisk. Pressed at Gotta Groove Records. Made with love and care. Preorders are welcome.

another pressing/(variant?) announced today (possibly also for regular-ass distro): 1x translucent pink, 1x translucent purple. 1000 copies again.

seems a response to the first 1000 going faster than anticipated.
kinda like that new color scheme more tho, wish i had held off a bit on ordering. or that they'd announced 2k to begin with.

17 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

another pressing/(variant?) announced today (possibly also for regular-ass distro): 1x translucent pink, 1x translucent purple. 1000 copies again.

seems a response to the first 1000 going faster than anticipated.
kinda like that new color scheme more tho, wish i had held off a bit on ordering. or that they'd announced 2k to begin with.

I'm sure you can just email em and see if they'll switch it.
I hopped on this as soon as I saw the post on reddit but if there's multiple variants at same limit I generally pick the one closest to the album art, so it's all good with me.

1 minute ago, HoneyFrosted said:

I'm sure you can just email em and see if they'll switch it.
I hopped on this as soon as I saw the post on reddit but if there's multiple variants at same limit I generally pick the one closest to the album art, so it's all good with me.

yeah good idea, i may do that. i usually go for my favorite color scheme over the most "limited" or scare pressing, gotta decide if that's pink/purple or clear/blue :D