PO: Hayley Williams-Petals For Armor

24 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

What about this release screams sex appeal? The music videos (granted i've only seen two) are like short horror films 

Her being nude in the newest video. Not talking shit or judging her purity its just weird. Maybe she changed her mind about solo stuff after getting the confidence to do so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Either way I like what I've heard and will check it out. 

1 hour ago, lostcrimes said:

Her being nude in the newest video. Not talking shit or judging her purity its just weird. Maybe she changed her mind about solo stuff after getting the confidence to do so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Either way I like what I've heard and will check it out. 

The videos are produced by Taylor, which to me, means anything I see is not from a typical major music industry sex appeal standpoint.  As to why she's doing this, watch this, you should check out the recent interview she did with Zane Lowe. She spoke a lot about why this project happened. 

36 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

The videos are produced by Taylor, which to me, means anything I see is not from a typical major music industry sex appeal standpoint.  As to why she's doing this, watch this, you should check out the recent interview she did with Zane Lowe. She spoke a lot about why this project happened. 

I'll be sure to check it out when I get home. Like I said I've enjoyed what's come so far and I'm here for it. just kinda came out of nowhere. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...