PO: Hayley Williams-Petals For Armor

1 hour ago, hookups96 said:

I wonder how many there were since it lasted a while. 

She confirmed on her Instagram that there were 200 test presses available on Grimey’s shop. In addition to that, her Grandfather also signed 25 copies as well. For those that don’t know, he performs a bit in the track, Crystal Clear.

7 hours ago, Plarocks said:

Note: these are the EPs Petals for Armor 1 & 2, so they do NOT have all the tracks on the final album.

On one hand it's a /200 special press being only parts 1 & 2,  and on the other hand it's a /200 incomplete test of the full album. I'm going to tell myself it's a special early bird press. 

Edited by Scruffy...the janitor

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Who has the scoop on why she split with Haley and Chad. The lyrics in Dead Horse seem a bit extreme and Chad seems like a pretty chill dude. Curious

Because he is a serial cheater and kinda creepy - grooming her to be his wife when she was only 17/18 (and also cheating on Sherri at the time)

On 5/10/2020 at 10:35 AM, jhulud said:

I was wondering just that myself. At 200 pressed it’s just another variant. Calling it a “test press” is just a cash grab ploy. But what the fuck do I know? 

🤷🏻‍♂️

thats not a test press.. thats a black variant over run with no spare covers ... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...