OUT NOW: The Used - Heartwork (4/24/20)

On 2/7/2020 at 5:52 AM, 2notepockets said:

Saw Carcass post about this for ripping off their untouchable classic album's title....

This is surely a contender for worst album of the year just based on the track names alone...

On 2/7/2020 at 7:00 AM, erikness said:

I seriously wish this was the Used covering the Carcass album in full. 

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/carcasss-bill-steer-finds-it-comical-that-the-used-is-about-to-release-an-album-called-heartwork/

any chance the corona virus delays this release or any release?  mail is still going but so many jobs are shut down, are presses or plants that make these going to be shut? I sure hope there's no delay.  maybe since everyone is stuck home and everything is closed and there's nothing to do, they should release this album digitally this week and everyone can enjoy it and the physical copies come when they are ready.

2 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Bert confirmed that The Used will be going on a summer tour with blink and that it will be coming to smaller venues such as Aragon Ballroom (5,000 max capacity) in Chicago. 

Earlier this year the used did a small venue tour but most had a max of under 1,000.   I would say 5,000 is actually a lot for a concert. But this may only happen depending on the corona situation. Also where did you get this confirmation? 

5 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

Earlier this year the used did a small venue tour but most had a max of under 1,000.   I would say 5,000 is actually a lot for a concert. But this may only happen depending on the corona situation. Also where did you get this confirmation? 

Lead Singer Syndrome. 

Here is a sneak peak.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Ktzl_qKzO/?igshid=12um1t3wmvmup

5 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

Small venues for blink... not The Used.

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

• jhulud locked this topic