OUT NOW: The Used - Heartwork (4/24/20)

1 hour ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

They sold out of the yellow splatter (/500), green splatter (/1500), and blue splatter (/250) from their webstore. Pretty impressive. Amazon and SRC are both sold out of the red splatter as well.

yes indeed.  I predict another color on their webstore soon... maybe orange or purple.

11 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

There was also the purple splatter 

shhhh.  that was has not been announced yet.  don't spill the beans!

my thought is more colors are coming.  the colors that have been release so far are red, yellow, green, blue, and clear.  so that would leave only orange and purple to complete the rainbow of colors (which is also a rainbow image on the album art).  so it is very possible we see orange and purple in the future (especially since the vinyl is not in stock on their webstore right now and sold out most places too).  I expect orange and purple to be listed on their webstore maybe at the same time with limited numbers of maybe 500-750 of each.  and if those sell out then prob end with a huge black pressing.

1 hour ago, gutterball1 said:

my thought is more colors are coming.  the colors that have been release so far are red, yellow, green, blue, and clear.  so that would leave only orange and purple to complete the rainbow of colors (which is also a rainbow image on the album art).  so it is very possible we see orange and purple in the future (especially since the vinyl is not in stock on their webstore right now and sold out most places too).  I expect orange and purple to be listed on their webstore maybe at the same time with limited numbers of maybe 500-750 of each.  and if those sell out then prob end with a huge black pressing.

Clear isn't part of a rainbow lol

• jhulud locked this topic