OUT NOW: The Used - Heartwork (4/24/20)

spacer.png

2 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

you really really need to stop with the lies.  you are already tricked some other members.  im not falling for it but some others might.  just stop.  its not right.

Listen here you little globalist strip club buffet. I am The Used #1 fan. I was listening to them before the world trade centers went down. I hid in my basement listening to The Taste Of Ink before they were signed. Bert confided in me many times on MySpace. About his sexuality, fearing ILAD would fail, and relate to me when my step-dad would get drunk and throw stuff at me. I was there at the first show. I got my first kiss during Blue And Yellow. I lost my virginity to the first quarter of ILAD. I started a still active Facebook fan page that averages over 80 views a month. Do you think I'm not aware of every pressing? Do you think I would get false information?  I probably own more test pressings of the self titled than you do an entire The Used collection. Sit the fuck down. 

tug was a Dr Pepper of a Used fan, but you sir, compared to him are a dr fine soda compared to him. Oh, you don't know of dr fine soda? Typical. They have places filled with information you don't know. Theyre called libraries.  You make me sick. You're a subway tuna melt sandwich left out in the sun for three days. You jackknifed the wrong turnip truck, ya diesel-pumpin' pony-soldier. I try to be a nice guy but inside me I have two sleeping wolves. And if one wakes up, the other one will get woken by it. And then there will be two wolves. Final warning, bucko.

Also this is the purple I was telling you about 

spacer.png

Edited by lostcrimes

56 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

spacer.png

Listen here you little globalist strip club buffet. I am The Used #1 fan. I was listening to them before the world trade centers went down. I hid in my basement listening to The Taste Of Ink before they were signed. Bert confided in me many times on MySpace. About his sexuality, fearing ILAD would fail, and relate to me when my step-dad would get drunk and throw stuff at me. I was there at the first show. I got my first kiss during Blue And Yellow. I lost my virginity to the first quarter of ILAD. I started a still active Facebook fan page that averages over 80 views a month. Do you think I'm not aware of every pressing? Do you think I would get false information?  I probably own more test pressings of the self titled than you do an entire The Used collection. Sit the fuck down. 

tug was a Dr Pepper of a Used fan, but you sir, compared to him are a dr fine soda compared to him. Oh, you don't know of dr fine soda? Typical. They have places filled with information you don't know. Theyre called libraries.  You make me sick. You're a subway tuna melt sandwich left out in the sun for three days. You jackknifed the wrong turnip truck, ya diesel-pumpin' pony-soldier. I try to be a nice guy but inside me I have two sleeping wolves. And if one wakes up, the other one will get woken by it. And then there will be two wolves. Final warning, bucko.

Also this is the purple I was telling you about 

spacer.png

I grabbed the purple before it was taken down again. thanks for the heads up! 

Alright.  For all the shit I give The Used, I've never actually seen a nicer starburst variant in my life.  I know I'd never listen to it but it's legitimately the nicest Newbury exclusive I've ever seen and I feel compelled to buy it just for the eye candy.  Rivals some of the shit Wax Mage are doing these days.  Just stunning, and not a bad price at all considering a lot of the price gouging Newbury does.  Being /200 I can't imagine these will last long.  Ugh... I'm so torn.

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/the_used-heartwork_exclusive_lp?variant=32456623849578

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Alright.  For all the shit I give The Used, I've never actually seen a nicer starburst variant in my life.  I know I'd never listen to it but it's legitimately the nicest Newbury exclusive I've ever seen and I feel compelled to buy it just for the eye candy.  Rivals some of the shit Wax Mage are doing these days.  Just stunning, and not a bad price at all considering a lot of the price gouging Newbury does.  Being /200 I can't imagine these will last long.  Ugh... I'm so torn.

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/the_used-heartwork_exclusive_lp?variant=32456623849578

GOT ITTTTT

thats beautiful. Definitely looks like wax mage. I still need to pick up the clear.

Edited by lostcrimes

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Hahaha I totally thought y'all were just trolling him. 

4 hours ago, Uw0tm8 said:

Page not found. What did it look like? Did you photosh- I mean, take a screenshot?

Weird that it’s down.  It either went up early or sold out, I guess.  Typically the listing stays active even after all copies are exhausted, which makes me think they just posted it to the webstore a bit early.  I’d keep my eyes peeled and act quick if they go back up.

• jhulud locked this topic