OUT NOW: The Used - Heartwork (4/24/20)

5 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Stop forcing a dead thread.  Band is irrelevant and the thread fizzled out a week ago.  Flush this topic and be done with it.

the thread will prob pick up again as new colors are released.  this album is nearly impossible to get on vinyl.  sold out everywhere of all variants.  more will come as the demand for it is still very high.

12 minutes ago, gutterball1 said:

the thread will prob pick up again as new colors are released.  this album is nearly impossible to get on vinyl.  sold out everywhere of all variants.  more will come as the demand for it is still very high.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/15180862?ev=rb

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/15180843?ev=rb

Now please shut the fuck up and stop bumping this thread.

31 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Irrelevant poster.

Ironic coming from the shill-bot.  Spam more trash SRC reissues on Twitter, you tasteless piece of shit AI.

33 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Yes, don't post anything relevant to the thread just because it annoys Derek!

It goes a bit deeper than that.  If you were programmed with better algorithms, you'd realize that tug isn't contributing anything to the thread.  Band sucks.  Album sucks.  Limited variants are sold out.  It's done – that's all there is to it.  Time to move on.  Bump the thread when a new variant is released or a limited edition is restocked, whatever.  I'm not against being resourceful.  Heinous music and cringe bands will always appeal to someone – there's always a demographic with tastes that suffer from retardation, musically stuck in ~2005.  But tug's contributions are not presenting any value to even these poor souls.   A fucking week went by and he had to crawl through the dead threads on page 2 or 3 just to post "blue is the only color not translucent".  Is that what you call "relevant" to the thread?  Really?  Here.  Let me try your language.

01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110

(Sincerely and wholly, fuck off.)

6 hours ago, Derek™ said:

that's a couple on the second hand market... so that don't count.

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Ironic coming from the shill-bot.  Spam more trash SRC reissues on Twitter, you tasteless piece of shit AI.

It goes a bit deeper than that.  If you were programmed with better algorithms, you'd realize that tug isn't contributing anything to the thread.  Band sucks.  Album sucks.  Limited variants are sold out.  It's done – that's all there is to it.  Time to move on.  Bump the thread when a new variant is released or a limited edition is restocked, whatever.  I'm not against being resourceful.  Heinous music and cringe bands will always appeal to someone – there's always a demographic with tastes that suffer from retardation, musically stuck in ~2005.  But tug's contributions are not presenting any value to even these poor souls.   A fucking week went by and he had to crawl through the dead threads on page 2 or 3 just to post "blue is the only color not translucent".  Is that what you call "relevant" to the thread?  Really?  Here.  Let me try your language.

01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110

(Sincerely and wholly, fuck off.)

in a different language, the word derek translates to the man who has no taste in music.

2 minutes ago, gutterball1 said:

that's a couple on the second hand market... so that don't count.

in a different language, the word derek translates to the man who has no taste in music.

It was better when you put effort into trolling.  As days go by I’m more and more convinced that you and the resident bot share an account.  Both are insufferable and uninspired in the art of shitposting.

2 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Limited edition red ‘Heartwork’ vinyl is available now! Exclusively at heartwork.theused.net

Dude, please stop. You comment on this thread way too much, this album has been out a while and there’s been plenty of supply of finding it on vinyl. The record was decent but not the most amazing thing I’ve heard. No need to keep bumping the thread, people can find copies of the record themselves easily. 

Edited by illkeepyouinmind

9 minutes ago, illkeepyouinmind said:

Dude, please stop. You comment on this thread way too much, this album has been out a while and there’s been plenty of supply of finding it on vinyl. The record was decent but not the most amazing thing I’ve heard. No need to keep bumping the thread, people can find copies of the record themselves easily. 

Unlike Derek, my posts actually pertain to the topic at hand. So unless you want to issue him the same statement, you can pound sand.

2 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

You are correct. I didn't say it was a new pressing. But the band just posted about it. :)

You said it was exclusive to the webstore. Just like your other account you're full of lies. I hope you watch everyone you love die then get forced to do sex stuff with the corpses. You fucking parasite. You stooge. 

15 minutes ago, Uw0tm8 said:

Okay, even I think this is going a bit too far. Where is Juan? It’s time to lock this thread.

What do you really expect? There are several longtime posters that are nothing but abusive to anyone they disagree with. Nothing happens to them because they're buddy-buddy with the mods.

• jhulud locked this topic