OUT NOW: The Used - Heartwork (4/24/20)

the used 8th studio album titled heartwork...

*blue w/ splatter (theused.net exclusive, limited to 250) = SOLD OUT

*yellow w/ splatter (theused.net exclusive, limited to 500) = SOLD OUT

*green w/ splatter (theused.net exclusive, limited to 1500) = SOLD OUT

*clear w/ splatter (indie stores exclusive) = https://www.bullmoose.com/p/34365841/the-used-heartwork-clear-w-multicolored-splatter-2-lp (or any other indie store)

*translucent red w/ splatter (standard retail) =  https://www.amazon.com/Heartwork-2-LP-Used/dp/B084DD8VK5/ref=tmm_vnl_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1581090557&sr=8-5 (or any other retailer)

Heartwork (The Used album) - Wikipedia

Edited by gutterball1

so far 3 variants have appeared which I think is the perfect amount.  it gives a couple options but not too many or anything over the top like so many bands do these days.  there is a color exclusive to the used store, a color exclusive the indie stores, and a color for all other retailers... 

possibly a 4th one for fye? since they usually have an exclusive but nothing posted yet.  so we will see if any more store exclusives show up in the near future.

3 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

so far 3 variants have appeared which I think is the perfect amount.  it gives a couple options but not too many or anything over the top like so many bands do these days.  there is a color exclusive to the used store, a color exclusive the indie stores, and a color for all other retailers... 

possibly a 4th one for fye? since they usually have an exclusive but nothing posted yet.  so we will see if any more store exclusives show up in the near future.

Better not be any 3x10” bullshit, we all know how blasphemous that would be

On 2/7/2020 at 8:16 AM, Stress On The Sky said:

Without old tugjob around to give minute by minute updates on how many copies of each variant are left at different retailers is it even worth it?

well I can't replace your friend and give min by min updates but I could give you a weekly update or maybe a monthly update or maybe just this one update.  the limited edition from the used online store went up for PO at midnight Friday and a week later its just about sold out. and I will guess they list another limited color for their online store so they can keep selling bundles.  and then the indies get their own and all other retailers get theirs too.

Edited by gutterball1

every Friday the used post a limited edition item to their web store.  the item is always something to do with the new album and is usually limited to about 250 pieces.  from a shirt to a jacket, etc.  I think this is a really cool way to promote a new album and I have not seen any band do something like this before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • jhulud locked this topic