PO: Dogleg - Melee (Triple Crown; 3/13/20)

18 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Damn, nice.  When you’re wrong, you’re wrong.  I wonder if it was a manufacturing snag that they just corrected on their site or if there’s just a discrepancy in multiple people interpreting that mockup differently.

I feel like some pressing plants just change colors and don't even ask at this point. In the Used thread it was supposed to be an opaque red with black splatter, and it ended up being rainbow.

15 hours ago, uglyorgan said:

Just snagged a B&W splatter, appears to still be in stock. Good luck. 

EDIT: Just noticed, wasn't this listed as clear with black splatter? Maybe this is another 2nd press variant? 

Was this record for sale previously? I missed the announcement and am wondering if it’s a tour press? Any info is appreciated!

On 4/24/2020 at 10:39 PM, illuminographer said:

Was this record for sale previously? I missed the announcement and am wondering if it’s a tour press? Any info is appreciated!

Hey, if you’re still after this, it looks like it’s back in stock.  I had to check after Tetsuo’s post above – and sure enough;

http://dogleg.band/products/661510-melee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Target, Best Buy, Amazon, and notably now at Newbury Comics.
This smells like a stock Black repress, Newbury always advertises the limited colors in the pictures.
Still a possibility that zero major retailers ever received the initial yellow presses, I know I've been waiting mine from banquet for 2 months, but seems convenient for a /750 limited press to have this much spread and stock all of a sudden.

Edited by jkteddy77

1 hour ago, jkteddy77 said:

Target, Best Buy, Amazon, and notably now at Newbury Comics.
This smells like a stock Black repress, Newbury always advertises the limited colors in the pictures.
Still a possibility that zero major retailers ever received the initial yellow presses, I know I've been waiting mine from banquet for 2 months, but seems convenient for a /750 limited press to have this much spread and stock all of a sudden.

I just received my yellow copy from CCmusic, although it was shipped in March and just got here due to Covid. Triple crown usually don't do retail black presses, they just give them the less limited one. So it could be either the yellow or the clear with black splatter one.