PO: New Found Glory- Forever and Ever x Infinity

27 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Yeah someone on kingdom leaks said the entire album was available on Australian and New Zealand itunes? Ouch.

I just check the NZ iTunes and only 1 song is available.  did they fix it?  did they seriously put up the entire album by mistake at first?

edit: did some research on reddit and it was apple music/iTunes that put the entire album up (NZ or AU time since they are 14 hours ahead of us in time it always appears there first) instead of just the single.

years ago when these digital music sites would put up the entire album track list but only have the single playable, I always thought an error or glitch would cause an album to leak early by mistake.  and now its happened! the band must be livid.

Edited by gutterball1

9 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

Apparently, the entire album has already leaked.

Damn 😬 just thinking about their hype in announcing a single and album today, but finding out it all leaked instead. I feel bad for the boys. 

Edited by YesPlease

Genuine question: if the album was complete enough to release onto Apple Music, why the hell were they making us wait until May to hear it? That’s an archaic way to roll out an album, as if we listen to the radio waiting for a new single to climb up and fall off the charts every three months like it’s 1997. I know vinyl release delays are not a valid reason to hold back an entire release in other formats. /rant

10 minutes ago, NoSeatbeltSong said:

Genuine question: if the album was complete enough to release onto Apple Music, why the hell were they making us wait until May to hear it? That’s an archaic way to roll out an album, as if we listen to the radio waiting for a new single to climb up and fall off the charts every three months like it’s 1997. I know vinyl release delays are not a valid reason to hold back an entire release in other formats. /rant

from what I learned in collection music, most albums are ready a good 3 months before release date and its just a little over that at the moment.  the pressing vinyl adds more delay then it used to compared to just making cds.  but overall albums are usually good to go at least 3 months ahead of release date.  I think hopeless usually has bands make announcement at noon so we will see soon what they say.  possibly an early digital release right away and then they will mail you the cd/vinyl if you want physical in may...