PO: New Found Glory- Forever and Ever x Infinity

Smartpunk is doing 25% off during the quarantine (no code needed), so you can get their Forever + Ever x Infinity exclusive variant for $19.99 shipped.

https://smartpunkshop.com/collections/smartpunk-exclusives/products/new-found-glory-forever-ever-x-infinity-forever-smartpunk-exclusive

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

the first song was good.  I know a handful of people who listened to the entire album when apple music new Zealand leaked it and they said it was great so maybe we will join them when we hear it all.

Yeah it’s great. I came around to it after a few times through. Super fun, lighthearted with positive messages in the lyrics. 

25 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

I like that a lot. I might need to cancel one of the other three I have pre-ordered.

58 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. Pushing back a leaked album. They're really winning!

I really want to hear that 1 track that wasn't included in the link! I wish it would get released as a single.  Also - IMO of reading into that message from the band, it seems like this is being pushed back so people can shop at Target for temp tattoos. Seems like a lot must be riding on that partnership.

so the album was leaked a day before they announced it then they push it back 3 weeks?  I think the issue is merchnow is based out of new York and are closed and not shipping out orders at the moment. so on top of always shipping things late as it is, they are backed up with current orders, and is no way they can fill pre-orders for a while?

1 hour ago, gutterball1 said:

so the album was leaked a day before they announced it then they push it back 3 weeks?  I think the issue is merchnow is based out of new York and are closed and not shipping out orders at the moment. so on top of always shipping things late as it is, they are backed up with current orders, and is no way they can fill pre-orders for a while?

Right. It would be illegal in NY for them to do any non-essential work in their business setting right now. I'm sure they can do computer and phone things at home though.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MikePortly said:

Too bad the vinyl doesn't come with a ticket to the show. But $15 for a vinyl isn't bad at all. $30 if you want it signed isn't bad either.