PO: New Found Glory- Forever and Ever x Infinity

On 2/9/2020 at 3:08 PM, lostcrimes said:

Out at the end of May. Announced tomorrow I guess.

the user who created this topic has done a horrid job at maintaining this thread.  they are suppose to update the first post daily with color variants and pressing numbers and links to where to buy them but they have really done nothing yet other than create the thread and let it sit.

17 minutes ago, gutterball1 said:

the user who created this topic has done a horrid job at maintaining this thread.  they are suppose to update the first post daily with color variants and pressing numbers and links to where to buy them but they have really done nothing yet other than create the thread and let it sit.

I will never get agitated with an OP for not updating the thread title again. 

44 minutes ago, gutterball1 said:

theres now like 5 colors of this lp?

Six.

500 - G.O.A.T. (red, black, white tri-color)

500 - Forever (half purple / half yellow)

300 - Blue & Orange Swirl (Smartpunk exclusive) 

500 - Clear w/ Purple Splatter (Urban Outfitters exclusive)

700 - Clear w/ Red Splatter (tour exclusive)

??? - Translucent Green

45 minutes ago, gutterball1 said:

Because lostcrimes is too busy trying to be funny in the Heartwork thread.

4 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Chad posted what looks to be a translucent orange vinyl on Instagram. 

Chad probably tells that Translucent orange vinyl that he loves it but he spins Goat and Forever variants more. Really, no matter what's playing he just hears What's Eating Gilbert at all times. 

On 6/5/2020 at 7:19 PM, gutterball1 said:

Sorry bro. All my attention went to the release of Heartwork. Updated accordingly. 

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, what do you expect? You mix blue and orange, you're gonna get brown. Record's still gonna play, album's still good, and it's the most limited variant. It'll probably be worth something one day. I guess it's a bummer when the actual LP isn't as cool as the mockup, but that's par for the course in record collecting.

4 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

I mean, what do you expect? You mix blue and orange, you're gonna get brown. 

No, this is what Blue/Orange is supposed to look like. Whoever the manager of operations at Hopeless is, fucked up on this one. I don't even know what that is.

https://www.discogs.com/The-Saddest-Landscape-Darkness-Forgives/release/7828075#images/21001643

On 6/16/2020 at 5:37 PM, Uw0tm8 said:

Hopeless can do a swirl well. I have TWY No Closer to Heaven on Blue/Burgundy and TBS Tidal Wave on Turquoise/White that both look fantastic. 
This one looks like shit. 

You know Hopeless doesn’t press the records themselves...with that being said, this could have been pressed at a different plant.  It’s just a poor choice of colors as it looks...plus it’s not a swirl record...it’s a poorly done color-in-color job.

There is a solid orange limited to 300 that is exclusive to VNYL. Green is limited to 1,500.

https://www.facebook.com/newfoundglory/videos/269917367551206/

300 - Orange (VNYL exclusive)

300 - Blue & Orange Swirl (Smartpunk exclusive) 

500 - G.O.A.T. (red, black, white tri-color)

500 - Forever (half purple / half yellow) SOLD OUT

500 - Clear w/ Purple Splatter (Urban Outfitters exclusive)

700 - Cotton Candy (tour exclusive)

1500 - Green

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer