Interpunk - Any info?

2 minutes ago, Satan said:

Dont we all do that now and again? Fuckin liar if ya say no!

Via a full blown webstore with a fuckin' newsletter? We also don't get our records at the same rate they do from labels/bands. A dude accepting offers on records he doesn't listen to anymore on Discogs is like a garage sale, Interpunk using their clout to get multiple copies of rarer records at cost to sit on and later price gouge isn't the same thing, bruh.

22 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Via a full blown webstore with a fuckin' newsletter? We also don't get our records at the same rate they do from labels/bands. A dude accepting offers on records he doesn't listen to anymore on Discogs is like a garage sale, Interpunk using their clout to get multiple copies of rarer records at cost to sit on and later price gouge isn't the same thing, bruh.

Can you blow the train whistle next time? 

We were going to send them some stock for consignment/distro, but then we started hearing they weren't returning stock to labels, they weren't refunding people's money and never sending out orders, the list goes on.  Good to know that we dodged a bullet there.  

• 1 month later...

Fuck, didn't see this post til after i placed an order a couple of weeks ago. Opened and escalated a paypal claim and waiting for it to get resolved. Only ordered bc i still had credit from canceling a previous order last year. Someone on interpunk canceled my payment and put refunded on there but never actually sent the funds. Wtf.