PO : Presidents Of The United States Of America - S/T

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HI PUSA drummer here, I'm in charge of this shenanigan. AMA, and I'll be around next week to answer anything! Traveling tomorrow to Austin with a large group (6) of rowdy friends to focus on tacos/BBQ

Spontaneous think-tank session: a PIXAR-type movie where mail packages have personalities, and a group of them decide to fraudulently change their destination to Miami to finally see the ocean and go

I'm impatiently awaiting shipping notification.  I ordered the signed LP/t-shirt package and I suspect we're going to be the last group to get mailed out. The delay really isn't that bad, considering I've been waiting 5 months for a guitar amp, but man I really want the shirt/LP. 

Mine came in a decent Amazon-style (older version) LP mailer. Maybe they packed it differently because I got the shirt and pin package? Or is the Amazon-style mailer the one people are saying is cheap/not well protected? The jacket was ding and split free.

Anyway, it's all moot. I bought this when I was doing well money wise and the world wasn't shut down and I thought I'd live forever without a care and now I'm broke and have new debts to pay off, so I had to sell this to my rich bro. I also have to sell basically all the records I've hoarded over the last 10 years minus my all-time desert island favorites. Life is peachy.

Edited by Oblivions
9 minutes ago, redroom said:

No idea what is happening but this is really strange. 

My package arrived on 04/14 at the Sorting Center in Miami. 

Every shipping update after that was from the same place. 5 Updates so far with the latest being Arrived at Sorting Center in Miami on 05/12.

But it's still alive... 

Miami is a black hole right now. Just received a record today after it sat there for the past month and a half.