PO: Belmont "Reflections"

IanRees

Out March 13 https://smarturl.it/BelmontIL

100 - PN 1 - Kelly Green w/ White & Black Twist
300 - PN 2 - Swamp Green / Doublemint Aside / Bside w/ Heavy Black & White Splatter
200 - Tour - Kelly Green & White Pinwheel
400 - Various - White in Clear w/ Heavy Neon Green Splatter

4a5410bbb3b24402884cc3a63ef23fab.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rrd said:

Well I got this in the mail today and received the same /100 green white black I already have. Sorta annoying.

Yeah, I got mine in today too, only it is the 400 - Various - White in Clear w/ Heavy Neon Green Splatter.... Not super pumped about this.

would you be willing to sell your extra /100? I missed out on it the first time around and the with how bad this got mixed up, I doubt the one I ordered from PN UK will be the right color as well.

1 hour ago, rrd said:

Well I got this in the mail today and received the same /100 green white black I already have. Sorta annoying.

18 minutes ago, nfgsk8er18 said:

Yeah, I got mine in today too, only it is the 400 - Various - White in Clear w/ Heavy Neon Green Splatter.... Not super pumped about this.

would you be willing to sell your extra /100? I missed out on it the first time around and the with how bad this got mixed up, I doubt the one I ordered from PN UK will be the right color as well.

my guess is they accidentally sent out some of their personal copies of the other variants on accident

4 hours ago, phelansegur said:

These two arrived today ... /100 from England [correct] and the /300 Swamp Green w/ Black & White Splatter instead of the ordered /200 - Tour - Kelly Green & White Pinwheel from the US 
But I'm not unhappy with it ...

spacer.png

Here i am still waiting for my shipping notification. Ordered both the /100 and /300 from PN UK too.