PO: Dance Gavin Dance - Afterburner 

46 minutes ago, V3XED said:

That being said I still might give it a go and order that one, merchnow is usually good about cancelling pre-orders worst case. 

Just a warning that a friend of mine has emailed 3 times and called several times with no answer to change his address over the last few weeks and they won't answer him. Apparently they haven't been answering their customer service for quite a while.

3 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Just a warning that a friend of mine has emailed 3 times and called several times with no answer to change his address over the last few weeks and they won't answer him. Apparently they haven't been answering their customer service for quite a while.

Weird. They’ve been hit or miss for me in the past. I emailed them and cancelled two orders on the same day. One was cancelled within the hour, the other one they never responded to and shipped me the preorder like a month later 😂

16 hours ago, rundmcc said:

Why don’t you think it’s working? I need to add it all up, but they’ve had to sell over 2k already. 

They sold every variant of ArSe other than the /4000 in no time when they went up. Doing the bundles and then only having black screwed their first day preorder sales which are arguably the most important. I'd say it was a really bad move.

On 2/21/2020 at 2:59 PM, Ryanb1205 said:

Hopefully there will be a tour variant 

Hopefully not, but only because my tour date is on April 8 and the album doesn't drop until the 22nd, so we would miss out on that.

For the Urban Outfitters variant, I assume that will appear on their website and in their retail locations that sell vinyl on the 22nd, no pre-orders? I've never bought vinyl from them before, I always forget sell it.

Edit: nevermind, I went to their site and they do have a pre-order section. I guess we just have to wait for it to appear on there.

Edited by NoWorthyIcons

On 2/22/2020 at 3:22 PM, NoWorthyIcons said:

Hopefully not, but only because my tour date is on April 8 and the album doesn't drop until the 22nd, so we would miss out on that.

For the Urban Outfitters variant, I assume that will appear on their website and in their retail locations that sell vinyl on the 22nd, no pre-orders? I've never bought vinyl from them before, I always forget sell it.

Edit: nevermind, I went to their site and they do have a pre-order section. I guess we just have to wait for it to appear on there.

There will eventually be a pre-order online and it should also hit the shelves at retail locations.

There's a pre-order alert post on a Facebook group.

I'll try to get it posted over here once it goes live also.

Anyone got a guess at the Urban Outfitters limit and how much it will sell for?

22 hours ago, rundmcc said:

There will eventually be a pre-order online and it should also hit the shelves at retail locations.

There's a pre-order alert post on a Facebook group.

I'll try to get it posted over here once it goes live also.

Anyone got a guess at the Urban Outfitters limit and how much it will sell for?

I believe they typically put up new releases on Wednesdays, but I'm pretty sure they don't follow this formula with all releases so take that with a grain of salt 

If I had to take an educated guess of what the record is limited to, I'd say 1-2k max, probably 2k though as it seems to be the most common number they do unless it's for like Post Malone or some shit

6 minutes ago, NoWorthyIcons said:

Was having regrets about getting the UO exclusive and tried to cancel my order, figured I could pick it up locally since it's out of 1500. Turns out you can't cancel orders from UO, in case anyone else was wondering. Womp womp.

Weird! I wonder if they’ve changed their policy, because I’ve cancelled orders with UO in the past by chatting a rep.