PO: Dance Gavin Dance - Afterburner 

On 7/6/2020 at 2:24 PM, N8TRU said:

I got the black/blood red galaxy and it's everything I hoped for. Looks perfect but tbh the sound quality is not great on this one. No pops or skips but it's no better than a CD or digital.

Just got the FYE variant today and it has the same sound quality issues. Not going to be buying anymore variants if this is going to be the case across the board. Unfortunate because their last album had amazing sound quality in comparison. Also the color is super dark. Thought it was just black until I held it up too the light. Overall disappointed with this release. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, N8TRU said:

I love DGD but this song brings nothing new to the table. It has to be hard to mix it up after this many albums.

100%. Such a fine balance beam for them. Everyone likes them because they have this niche sound of scream, sing, through in some whedly whedlies on guitar, the end. I feel like a lot of fans haven’t liked their experimental stuff (Calintamiento Global) so they said they’d be going back to kinda standard DGD stuff.

• 4 weeks later...