PO-Chinese Football-S/T Repress

6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Album is super solid in my books.  I get that ~$47 is a pretty tall order for a double LP though.  I’m actually surprised at how many copies are selling; I knew there’s been a demand for a repress, but I really didn’t think too many people were privy to the joy that is Chinese Football.

I just bought the splatter, couldn't resist...when this thing is constantly 200+ on discogs

17 minutes ago, JRHews said:

I just bought the splatter, couldn't resist...when this thing is constantly 200+ on discogs

Is it up to that much?  Damn.  I had it on my want-list for a long time but got tired of all the absurd asking prices, so I removed it and just hoped a repress would happen.  I guess there’s a possibility of scooping it up on Discogs down the road for a bit cheaper, but I think that’s a super slim chance, myself.  I know I’m not gonna’ risk it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm not sure if this is news to anyone but I notice there a two EPs for sale on DogKnight:

http://dogknightsproductions.limitedrun.com/products/644642-chinese-football-challenger-12-ep

http://dogknightsproductions.limitedrun.com/products/644643-chinese-football-continue-12-ep

Edited by Skacel

6 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

You're a hero. I didn't know they had a U.S. store. Do they just save up and then mass ship to the U.S and redistribute? There's a ton of Dog Nights releases I've been wanting to pick up like that Infant Island.

The US store is brand new, for what it’s worth.  Announced about a week ago but launched with the release of the EPs, today.  I’m not sure how the logistics work, or if each store will get exclusives going forward, etc.  But I’m looking forward to saving quite a bit on shipping, that’s for sure.

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

You're a hero. I didn't know they had a U.S. store. Do they just save up and then mass ship to the U.S and redistribute? There's a ton of Dog Nights releases I've been wanting to pick up like that Infant Island.

56 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

The US store is brand new, for what it’s worth.  Announced about a week ago but launched with the release of the EPs, today.  I’m not sure how the logistics work, or if each store will get exclusives going forward, etc.  But I’m looking forward to saving quite a bit on shipping, that’s for sure.

Same looking forward to the opportunity of getting a lot of their stuff for much cheaper than usual. Would love to see others like BSM do the same in the future.

BSM does have a US store now. I could be wrong, but I think Awesome Merch, based out of the U.K. and in Austin, may be handling all of the US mailorder stuff for both labels. It would make the most sense.

Awesome handled all of the EU/ROW Topshelf stuff, while I worked there, and pretty sure they still do. We’d, either, send them stock of what we had, or have the plant send it to them, out the gate. Pretty sure they’re using this same model. Makes a whole shit load of sense. 

Edited by MyEnemy

• 2 years later...

BUMP.

these guys second album is up for PO

1st Press
Yellow w/ White Galaxy Swirl A/B, Orange w/ White Galaxy Swirl C/D /200
Clear w/ Yellow & Orange Splatter A/B & C/D /300
Clear w/ Transparent Yellow Centre A/B, Clear w/ Opaque Orange Centre C/D /500

they have also represses for their first LP and two EPs up on the site!!!!

https://dogknightsproductions.com/

Edited by andables