Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper & I-Empire

SRC is releasing another batch of We Don't Need To Whisper on pink & black haze and I-Empire on orange haze. March 20 release date. Original release date was December 7th, 2018.

https://www.srcvinyl.com/angels-and-airwaves-we-don-t-need-to-whisper-pink-black-haze-2xlp.html

https://www.srcvinyl.com/angels-and-airwaves-i-empire-orange-haze-2xlp.html

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, zackdumbass said:

Definitely interested in the quality of We Don't Need To Whisper. I've been holding back on purchasing, but just about ready to pull the trigger.

I have the OG Src press and it sounds great, as all their pressings do in my experience.

Edited by shadowkid33

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2020 at 4:45 PM, blackhawks88 said:

Has anyone who ordered this been waiting on their order to ship for a while? I placed my order at the end of March and still haven't gotten a shipping notification. Customer service has been radio silent with a status update too.

That's pretty weird.  I placed my order for both records on 4/27 and it arrived a few days later.  I never received a shipping confirmation or anything, though.  They just showed up.

On 5/6/2020 at 7:45 AM, xxmartinxx said:

That's pretty weird.  I placed my order for both records on 4/27 and it arrived a few days later.  I never received a shipping confirmation or anything, though.  They just showed up.

Huh. My order was marked as "Ready to Ship" a few days after I placed it, but nothing has changed since then. I've reached out to customer service a couple of times to see if they were backed up or had any update on when I could expect it to ship, but they've never responded. I feel like it's a coin flip between these showing up unexpectedly and these never showing up at all now.

• 1 year later...
On 8/8/2021 at 8:55 PM, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's also silver.

• 2 weeks later...