Bob Mould & Sugar reissues

ExtraFox

All five Sugar releases (Copper Blue, Beaster, File Under Easy Listening, Besides and the Joke Is Always On Us, Sometimes) along with three solo albums (Bob Mould / Hubcap, The Last Dog And Pony Show and Silver Age) are all being reissued by Demon Records in the UK on clear vinyl except for Silver Age which will be on silver vinyl. Hubcap and TLDAPS haven't been pressed since their original release and copies go for a pretty penny. The rest are ten a penny.

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2020 at 2:40 PM, JohnMatrix said:

I have a tad of non-fill on my Creation original during my favorite song on this album.

I went ahead and ordered. Hoping for the clear version. 🤞🏻

Edited by Plarocks

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, xxmartinxx said:

It would be nice if Merge reissued the Hubcap  LP and "Last Dog and Pony Show" since Amazon UK won't ship them to me.

Looks like you can order from Sound of Vinyl here:

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/*/The-Last-Dog-Pony-Show-Limited-Edition-Heavyweight-Clear-Vinyl/6EKU0000000

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/*/Bob-Mould-Limited-Edition-Heavyweight-Clear-Vinyl/6EKP0000000

• 3 weeks later...

They arrived yesterday.  I highly recommend ordering from Juno.  They shipped fast with reasonable shipping costs.  My one complaint is that they were basically shipped in a large Priority mail flat rate type sleeve with one piece of cardboard.  In my experience, this seems to be a common method of shipping records out of the UK.  But, hey, they arrived without as much as a dinged corner. so I can't complain too much