Lady Gaga - Chromatica (4/10)

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Hierophant1991 said:

So what do you guys think about the vinyl presses? Looks like a plain record with a insert that has the tracklisting just like Kanye Wests jesus is king LP release.

I don't understand the prevalence of just the disc inside a PVC sleeve. PVC is known to be terrible for vinyl and it loses you the artwork, which is one of the nicest things (imo) about records in the first place. 

2 hours ago, ryanthellama said:

I don't understand the prevalence of just the disc inside a PVC sleeve. PVC is known to be terrible for vinyl and it loses you the artwork, which is one of the nicest things (imo) about records in the first place. 

Yeah, I don't get it, and with this artwork that should be the focus. 

Been looking around the netz trying to decipher what is going on with the different pressings. It looks like there is a clear and a milky clear. I'm wondering if the clear from her store also comes in the PVC cover and maybe the widely available milky comes in a regular sleeve. Also, UO doesn't have the silver for sale anymore, that was supposed to be exclusive, but now RT has them. And then we have the limited picture disc for the audiophiles. I got too much fucking time on my hands.