PO: Haim - Women In Music Part III

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, patreeeek said:

Has anyone received a shipping notification for the red vinyl from their web store yet?

I received two different emails from their webstore yesterday. One sayin’ “your music is ready to download.” The other “your music will arrive on 6/26/2020.” That doesn’t quite sound like a shippin’ confirmation though.

28 minutes ago, Kyte30351 said:

I received two different emails from their webstore yesterday. One sayin’ “your music is ready to download.” The other “your music will arrive on 6/26/2020.” That doesn’t quite sound like a shippin’ confirmation though.

Yeah, I received those too. I was hoping since the album was delayed there'd be no delay getting the vinyl on time but it doesn't look like that'll happen. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Kyte30351 just curious if you received yours & if you purchased one with the autographed card.

I got my shipping notification about a week ago but there have been no updates on the tracking number. I've also seen some posts on reddit where some people only got a card with a few of the signatures. What a mess. 

On 7/13/2020 at 3:44 PM, patreeeek said:

@Kyte30351 just curious if you received yours & if you purchased one with the autographed card.

I got my shipping notification about a week ago but there have been no updates on the tracking number. I've also seen some posts on reddit where some people only got a card with a few of the signatures. What a mess. 

Still haven’t received the record.

::edit::

Recieved both the record and autographed postcard yesterday in the mail. They look great, but my amplifier died a while back an unfortunately I don’t have the money to fix it right now. 

Edited by Kyte30351

• 4 months later...
22 minutes ago, WolfGangnamStyle said:

Anyone else still waiting for this to ship? I ordered the yellow vinyl bundle with the "4th Haim Sister" shirt in June. Keeping my fingers crossed it finally ships before the year ends.

I had to hound them three times via their online ticketing system (the first couple of tries you keep getting general COVID-related messages about how busy they are and asked to read the FAQs) but when I finally got escalated to a real support person my order - which had been in limbo for months like yours - shipped the next day.

I emailed support asking about my order for months and eventually they apologized that "The order somehow got lost in the mail" and refunded me my order, which contained all 3 signed cassettes and a Signed record. I was..kinda really disappointed how the whole situation was handled.

Edited by woofwoofgrr

7 hours ago, unknown pleasures said:

I had to hound them three times via their online ticketing system (the first couple of tries you keep getting general COVID-related messages about how busy they are and asked to read the FAQs) but when I finally got escalated to a real support person my order - which had been in limbo for months like yours - shipped the next day.

I'm on my third round of going through their automated system. I normally hate being "that person" but at this point I'm going to have to try and escalate it. Hopefully it ships and doesn't get cancelled