PO NOW : Old Man Gloom - Light Of Meaning (Seminar VIII) and Darkness of Being (Seminar IX)

Crazy how much love this is getting. Great for the band. Great addition to Profound Lore.  I remember when Magic Bullet was trying hard to sell their Christmas LP back in the day. Snagged an orb variant  thinking it would be be there for a bit.  As soon as I checked out it was sold out so I’m lucky to have gotten one! 

Update from MerchTable if you ordered:

Dear Valued Customer

Due to the risks of Coronavirus, Douglas County, Kansas has issued a stay-at-home order until April 23rd. This order effects many non-essential businesses in our community, including Merchtable, and will temporarily prevent us from shipping any orders. We apologize for this delay, it’s out of our control, but understandable given the serious circumstances we all find ourselves under.

Ultimately the safety of our staff and our customers is off the utmost importance. As a small business we’d also like to say thank you to everyone who has continued to support Merchtable and our many artists during this difficult time.

The music community, in particular, has been hit hard by the pandemic, and it truly is a community. Whether in person or online, we gather and we share and we listen together. Now more than ever we look forward to returning to serve you and all the artists on Merchtable as soon as possible. For now, from all of us to you, please stay safe and thank you for understanding.

• 1 month later...