Metallica Me, Please (Vinyl Club) + Other Metallica Vinyl Stuffs...cuz why not.

12 hours ago, stl_ben said:

See Pearl Jam, Jack White,  sub pop, joyful sound, ....and on and on

I guess I was unclear, since you listed Pearl Jam as the first one. What's it been like 4 years that subscribers had to wait for their singles and very little communication? Thirdman does do a good job with keeping things on schedule and providing a quality product, but I'm talking about a band specific vinyl fan club, not a label with various artists.

9 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I guess I was unclear, since you listed Pearl Jam as the first one. What's it been like 4 years that subscribers had to wait for their singles and very little communication? Thirdman does do a good job with keeping things on schedule and providing a quality product, but I'm talking about a band specific vinyl fan club, not a label with various artists.

The Pearl Jam fan club singles became a joke circa 2015 or so, and, yes, the 2017 and 2018 singles are just arriving now (after the program ended in 2018). But to give them some credit, all of the Vault releases have been high quality products (with some weird selections of shows); the 2020 release hasn't arrived yet, but so many things are delayed that that isn't very surprising. 

44 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

The Pearl Jam 7"s have been discontinued I'm pretty sure, but think their vault releases have been consistent.

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, faaip de oiad said:

Yeah I was kinda hoping for some older rare shows. I don't think I'll be renewing. Plus it's  🤐'  a little too pricey for a 7"...  As far as the performance, it really isn't a band performance just not what I expected...

I agree.  For as much material as they seem to have vaulted, the collection was weak.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

May as well post this here...

Metal Blade Records is turning 40 and celebrating with a limited-edition vinyl run of the label's debut release, Metal Massacre, hitting shelves on April 22, 2022!

Originally released on June 14, 1982, and available on vinyl for the first time since 1984, Metal Massacre showcased the best of Los Angeles’ unsigned acts of the time, including us (!), RATT, and Malice.

The 40th Anniversary reissue includes all songs originally featured on the first and second pressing of the iconic compilation. The version of "Hit the Lights" included comes from the second pressing. The limited-edition Ruby Red vinyl variant will be available worldwide at MetalBlade.com, with the Clear vinyl version exclusively at Metallica.com and available for pre-order now.

Metal Massacre Clear Vinyl | Metallica.com

Metal Massacre I - Metal Blade Records (indiemerch.com)

• jhulud changed the title to Metallica Me, Please (Vinyl Club) + Other Metallica Vinyl Stuffs...cuz why not.
  • 4 weeks later...