PO: Biffy Clyro - A Celebration Of Endings

53 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

first single was utter gash the second track is pretty good. Went for the deluxe boxset version but if this is as spotty as ellipsis this will be the  last biffy album I'll preorder

I’m not a fan of the first single either. Sounds like Imagine Dragons after a few cans of Irn Bru

53 minutes ago, MichaelMush said:

I’m not a fan of the first single either. Sounds like Imagine Dragons after a few cans of Irn Bru

yeah my issue was that Si had been touting this album as a guitar heavy affair via social media during the recording process last year and then we got a track with electronic steel drums. Imagine dragons was my first thought too. Still the track they released today (End Of) is a lot closer to what I want from a biffy album in 2020.

Really enjoyed a lot of Balance, Not Symmetry last year but Elipsis was pretty dire they've changed a lot in the eighteen years I've been following em, as long as we get a few riffs and some tracks over 3 minutes I'll be pleased.

4 minutes ago, colbourne25 said:

It's unlike the Bif not to have signed copies available somewhere? 

They deffo did signed sets for ellipsis and live at the roundhouse but they didn't for Balance  and nothing for this one it seems. I've got so many signed bits n bobs from them over the years I'm not all that fussed this isnt.  This is the first time I've seen them sell an album on cassette.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...