PO: Blacklisted - "Eye For An Eye" 7" EP

Over the years Blacklisted have evolved from a straightforward hardcore band into one willing to explore the expanding dimensions of their creative minds. Often forgotten in their story is the sheer power of their early years. "Eye for an Eye" is the beat of that primordial heart. These incredible songs originally appeared on the "Dead Man's Hands III" 7"EP (the 2005 split with First Blood). Gritty and metallic in nature they were the introduction of Blacklisted to the Deathwish world. Today they still stand as classics of the hardcore sub-genre that they helped shape and define.

Track Listing: 
01. Nowhere, USA
02. Eye For An Eye

First Press:
300 x Clear w/ Red Splatter 
500 x Red / White / Blue

https://deathwishinc.com/collections/blacklisted/products/blacklisted-eye-for-an-eye

1 hour ago, TheWindBlower said:

Gonna order this, probably with the longsleeve since I don't have any Blacklisted merch.

I love their commitment to like early 2000's looking merch. It's so dated-looking, and it's great.

I’m pretty sure this design is from the early to mid 2000s lol.  I know I have an eye for an eye logo shirt somewhere in the closet.

on the fence about picking this up.  Sounds remastered so that is a plus.

1 hour ago, hallowken78 said:

I’m pretty sure this design is from the early to mid 2000s lol.  I know I have an eye for an eye logo shirt somewhere in the closet.

That would make tons of sense if it was a straight up reprint. Though, some of their other recent stuff still looks similar.

Just wanted to follow up on my earlier post in case people weren't in the know (I'm assuming this is somewhat common knowledge and has been discussed on podcasts and the like but I could be wrong).  So I talked with Dave (their bassist and the guy who runs SFU records) last summer at This is Hardcore.  He told me Blacklisted is essentially done - the lyrical content is just too heavy for George to keep performing.  But....with that said, they all get along great and were in the process of writing/recording as a new band under a different moniker.  Said the new stuff was a lot of d-beat.  At the time, he said they planned to have something out by November, but that clearly came and went.  

Anybody else know anything about it?