WTB: Senses Fail Life is Not a Waiting Room and The Fire

Boldbrute

Looking to buy any variant of these two records to complete the collection. Been searching for a while and the only thing I could find for a decent price was LINAWR on Discogs but Side A was sadly unplayable. 

UPDATE: Ended up getting both, huge thanks to the guys who sold them!

Edited by Boldbrute
Update

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that. Unless there's 2 people with that handle he was offering the same for $80 a few months ago on Reddit but ghosted me when I hit him up about it, saying he thinks he can get more but never put up a counter offer. There's a red copy on eBay for $450 as well that's been there for months.

Edited by Boldbrute
Forgot a word

Just gotta find the right person. I purchased a copy of the fire + a copy of The OG FDOD in late ‘19 and spent under $200 total. If people are willing to pay $400 or $500 for the records, it will lead to sellers using those prices as the benchmark. In reality, I was consistently seeing the Fire go for $100-$150 in 2018-2019, and now all of a sudden it seems like there’s this giant uptick? Seems weird.

• 2 weeks later...