PO: Gleemer - down through

• 3 weeks later...

Got these in today. They were mailed in an LP mailer with no protection whatsoever. Both came in damaged. Really wish labels didn’t use these mailers anymore or would actually pack orders securely. I am getting to the point of not ordering anywhere except places that only use Frustration Free mailers.

9 hours ago, Kjm23 said:

Got these in today. They were mailed in an LP mailer with no protection whatsoever. Both came in damaged. Really wish labels didn’t use these mailers anymore or would actually pack orders securely. I am getting to the point of not ordering anywhere except places that only use Frustration Free mailers.

That really sucks. My copy wasn't damaged, but I don't think there was any padding/protection in the mailer. Labels need to really be more attentive about this kinda stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 5:42 AM, Eliminator Jr. said:

Both Down Through and Anymore arrived today via Evil Greed. Interestingly enough I ended up with a black OP of Down Through instead of the half&half repress. Not gonna complain, much appreciated.

My god  this is depressing to me, as I waited 3 months for my Black copy of Down Through, and received a copy of Anymore from Evil Greed instead...

Edited by jkteddy77

26 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Can anyone tell me why Other People presses things in such small quantities when it's clear they could sell more? Just starting to listen to more shoegazey stuff since it helps me focus during work and it's annoying that you basically can't purchase vinyl for half of it.

probably cause theyre a small independent label and would rather sell thru their inventory vs sitting on $tock and not having space for it. 

• 2 weeks later...