The Weeknd - After Hours

• 4 months later...

1 hour ago, dapeebs said:

Anybody get their splatter variants yet? I keep seeing them restock everywhere but haven't heard anything from them since their update email in July stating a product delay without any time estimate for shipping. 

Yeah, I got the 001 in a week or so ago, clear with red splatter. It looks good and sounds good.

Wish someone would re-list the deluxe though, because I'll never stop kicking myself for not having the 3 bonus track on the one I've got.

42 minutes ago, rooks said:

Yeah, I got the 001 in a week or so ago, clear with red splatter. It looks good and sounds good.

Wish someone would re-list the deluxe though, because I'll never stop kicking myself for not having the 3 bonus track on the one I've got.

The bonus tracks are remixes on the vinyl, not the digital versions I believe.

2 minutes ago, corey. said:

Yeah I read that somewhere where a CS rep said it in an email. It made me feel better about passing on it.

However I don't understand why the clear w/ red splatter was "24 hours only" then up for a week, only for it to be available from retailers.

Agreed, a little frustrating but - if you let delays, non-exclusives, extended 'limited availability', ridiculous prices, etc bother you - collecting any of The Weeknd's vinyl offerings would be impossible 😅

It is what it is at this point. 

7 minutes ago, rooks said:

Agreed, a little frustrating but - if you let delays, non-exclusives, extended 'limited availability', ridiculous prices, etc bother you - collecting any of The Weeknd's vinyl offerings would be impossible 😅

I feel you, but it's odd that Target and UO both got an exclusive colorway but retail got the same as the pre-order exclusive haha. Oh well

4 hours ago, rooks said:

Did you get a shipping notice? I ordered the 002 and haven’t heard anything. If they just ship out without notice then it’s just going to be in the ether due to everything going on with USPS.

8 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Did you get a shipping notice? I ordered the 002 and haven’t heard anything. If they just ship out without notice then it’s just going to be in the ether due to everything going on with USPS.

I did, yeah. UMG does the full Shipped, Out for Delivery, Delivered gamut of emails. Not sure what's up with 002 :( I behaved myself and didn't double dip. 

• 2 weeks later...

Received the holographic signed version today, 001 has been delivered somewhere last week. Still waiting for 002.

I'm in The Netherlands for anyone still waiting. 
Btw I looked the record up on Discogs, but it says it only has this 3 versions. But wasn't there another few variants up later?

2 hours ago, gysgoldenboy said:

Received the holographic signed version today, 001 has been delivered somewhere last week. Still waiting for 002.

I'm in The Netherlands for anyone still waiting. 
Btw I looked the record up on Discogs, but it says it only has this 3 versions. But wasn't there another few variants up later?

Is this the Deluxe version? 

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Must be nice.

To be fair I looked and all they did was create the shipping label. So it really doesn't do much more than tell me they didn't just forget my order. First update I have gotten since my initial order back in March. 

Edited by dapeebs

• 1 month later...