Looking to upgrade my turntable while still being in a budget

Right now I have a Victrola 6-in-1 record player. I've had it for about 3 years now and got powered speakers for it to get a better sound, but now I'm starting to get more records and it seems like I'm wasting the potential on the all-in-one system. I'm looking for something better then this that's just a record player. I've looked at the Audio-Technica LP60X but that seems more like a beginner. I also looked at the Denon DP-29F but the review's on it aren't the most favorable. Does anyone have suggestions for above-beginner turntables that are still below $200? (I'm not afraid to get used/refurbished either)

8 hours ago, kaimoore400 said:

Right now I have a Victrola 6-in-1 record player. I've had it for about 3 years now and got powered speakers for it to get a better sound, but now I'm starting to get more records and it seems like I'm wasting the potential on the all-in-one system. I'm looking for something better then this that's just a record player. I've looked at the Audio-Technica LP60X but that seems more like a beginner. I also looked at the Denon DP-29F but the review's on it aren't the most favorable. Does anyone have suggestions for above-beginner turntables that are still below $200? (I'm not afraid to get used/refurbished either)

I'm no audiophile, but I had this TT for about 5 years and it served me well.  Its a little over $200, but probably one of the better options in this price range.

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT-LP120XUSB-Direct-Drive-Hi-Fidelity-Anti-Skate/dp/B07N3S4X3P/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=atlp120&qid=1584284714&sr=8-3