Disturbed - The Sickness (20th Anniversary)

A special edition of Disturbed classic debut album to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its original release on March 7 2000. This limited edition is pressed on “Black Cloud” colored vinyl and it will be released on July 10, a few days prior to the first US date on the band’s The Sickness 20th Anniversary Tour.

Please note that this item is a pre-order and will ship on or around July 7th along with all other items in your order.

https://disturbedmt.shop.musictoday.com/product/X9LPDT08/the-sickness-20th-anniversary-black-cloud-colored-vinyl?cp=84236_84597

No mommy, don't do it again
Don't do it again
I'll be a good boy
I'll be a good boy, I promise
No mommy don't hit me
Why did you have to hit me like that, mommy?
Don't do it, you're hurting me
Why did you have to be such a bitch

Why don't you
Why don't you just fuck off and die
Why can't you just fuck off and die
Why can't you just leave here and die
Never stick your hand in my face again bitch
Fuck you
I don't need this shit
You stupid sadistic abusive fucking whore
How would you like to see how it feels mommy
Here it comes, get ready to die
Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah
Edited by lostcrimes

5 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

A special edition of Disturbed classic debut album to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its original release on March 7 2000. This limited edition is pressed on “Black Cloud” colored vinyl and it will be released on July 10, a few days prior to the first US date on the band’s The Sickness 20th Anniversary Tour.

Please note that this item is a pre-order and will ship on or around July 7th along with all other items in your order.

https://disturbedmt.shop.musictoday.com/product/X9LPDT08/the-sickness-20th-anniversary-black-cloud-colored-vinyl?cp=84236_84597

This has been up for pre-order on SRC’s site for like a week. Where the hell have you been, dude?!

1 hour ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Because it is easier to criticize someone for trying. These boards are full of people just like him.

Aww man, I was just aiming for light-hearted fun. I see the abuse you get on these boards and I’m not about that. I truly appreciate your efforts - I’ve scored a lot of good records thanks to you. The fact you haven’t stopped trying speaks volumes!