PO: Alkaline Trio- 7" ep

The band just posted about it.

We’re extremely proud and excited about our collaboration with FC St. Pauli. We’ve been fans since our first tour of Europe that started in Hamburg at a St Pauli vs Munich match when the stadium wasn’t much more than a dirt field and the fence surrounding it. Since then both the club and the band have evolved while keeping the core beliefs that make us both who we are. https://kingsroadmerch.com/alkaline-trio

36 minutes ago, phelansegur said:

Would love to buy one .. but $30.40 just for shipping one 7" to Europe is  a bit crazy ...

Give me your address and I'll see if I can figure out how much it would cost me to ship it to you. 

Ballpark is around $18 according to a chart I saw. So that puts you at like $33 shipped out, but that is based on a chart and not your actual address.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

40 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Give me your address and I'll see if I can figure out how much it would cost me to ship it to you. 

Ballpark is around $18 according to a chart I saw. So that puts you at like $33 shipped out, but that is based on a chart and not your actual address.

Itll be way less than that if you use a mailer for 7's

Should be $11-14

21 minutes ago, Satan said:

Itll be way less than that if you use a mailer for 7's

Should be $11-14

I was just looking at weight range for parcels. If I get his address, I'll get an exact quote. I'd definitely use a 7" mailer. Honestly, a 7" in a full size mailer is risky with movement and stuff. I got a Mischief Brew 7" FROM Germany in a tiny, thin little mailer and everything was in mint condition (mailer included).

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

FHTI 20th Anniversary picture discs (/2000) and heartskull slipmats (/200) available on Asian Man now. 

You getting me confused Fowty.  Maybe I’ll Catch Fire

https://asianmanrecords.limitedrun.com/products/686831-alkaline-trio-maybe-ill-catch-fire-picture-disc