General Pure Noise News

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I’m not positive there is any need for a catch all Pure Noise thread AND individual threads for every release. I know old boy is just trying to do his job but it seems a bit silly.

I’m down for both as I love most of what Pure Noise releases. Wouldn’t mind a thread for Deathwish Inc., Closed Casket, Sacred Bones, etc as well.

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I’m not positive there is any need for a catch all Pure Noise thread AND individual threads for every release. I know old boy is just trying to do his job but it seems a bit silly.

I only converted the test press thread so maybe I can just do updates for some of our smaller releases here instead of having a thread for each of them. We have a very busy year ahead of us, whenever this Coronavirus stuff clears up.

12 minutes ago, IanRees said:

I only converted the test press thread so maybe I can just do updates for some of our smaller releases here instead of having a thread for each of them. We have a very busy year ahead of us, whenever this Coronavirus stuff clears up.

That sounds like a happy compromise to me (not that I need to be satisfied, do whatever you wanna do). I just noticed this thread being bumped with the exact same info as the individual threads and it made no sense to me. Best wishes, I don’t care for many PN artists at this point but back in the day Jake was cool to me and helped me out when MerchNow did shitty jobs, so get that money.

Edited by dantheriver

• 2 weeks later...

Solo E.P. by Kevin Geyer from The Story So Far / Elder Brother "Same Side" Out May 29

https://smarturl.it/SameSideCA

150 - PN Webstore Exclusive - Baby Pink w/ Black & Grey Twist
100 - Various 1 - 180g Black
250 - Various 2 - Baby Pink, White & Grey Aside / Bside w/ Heavy Black and Red(ish) Splatter

c759a22bd9954ccc9631fc10be149618.jpeg

On 4/16/2020 at 3:36 PM, IanRees said:

Solo E.P. by Kevin Geyer from The Story So Far / Elder Brother "Same Side" Out May 29

https://smarturl.it/SameSideCA

150 - PN Webstore Exclusive - Baby Pink w/ Black & Grey Twist
100 - Various 1 - 180g Black
250 - Various 2 - Baby Pink, White & Grey Aside / Bside w/ Heavy Black and Red(ish) Splatter

c759a22bd9954ccc9631fc10be149618.jpeg

Where is the 180G black available?

9 hours ago, Uw0tm8 said:

Hey @IanRees, do you know if the repress of Senses Fail’s The Fire is still happening this year? Especially since the second hand market for this album has been single-handedly fucked over?

Please tell Buddy I’d do unspeakable things.

Wasn’t one of our releases so I’m not sure, you should just tell him yourself on Twitter he’ll probably respond.