PO Now: END - Splinters From An Ever-Changing Face

• 2 weeks later...

This album is awesome, I'm so pleased with it. One of my friends was savvy enough to figure out where some of the samples used came from and pointed us in the direction of this short film from the 1950's. Its interesting to hear the context behind the quotes. For the sample of the man talking about hell, skip right to the end. 

Content warning; since this is talking about mental health its a little heavy, and since it was the 50's they didn't have the *best* approach. 

On 6/17/2020 at 9:23 AM, hallowken78 said:

Still haven't listened as I'm waiting for the vinyl to show up.  Anyone getting shipping confirmation from DW yet?

I got confirmation on 6/8, but it’s been pre-shipment since then. I emailed DW to ask, but they replied that they already handed it off, but the Post Office doesn’t always scan every package out. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 10:17 PM, mmach013 said:

Im in Florida, i opened a case on PayPal and someone from Bandcamp reached out to Closed Casket. Hopefully it'll resolve and it still comes. My gut tells me it was probably oversold.

I’m in FL as well, so I got back in touch with Deathwish Inc. again last week.  No luck on mine being located (still says June 8 “pre-shipment”) but they sent me another copy with a new tracking number that is already in Jacksonville. Will probably get it Monday or Tuesday. 

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bump this, folks. Anybody else not receive their record (or any update) from Closed Casket? I ordered the Red/Gold Pinwheel variant back in June, and I've failed to get in contact with CC over multiple emails. It sorta slipped my mind over time, so after I try one more time to get in contact with CC, I'll attempt a chargeback.  Bummer... love the album.

29 minutes ago, saomitch said:

Sorry to bump this, folks. Anybody else not receive their record (or any update) from Closed Casket? I ordered the Red/Gold Pinwheel variant back in June, and I've failed to get in contact with CC over multiple emails. It sorta slipped my mind over time, so after I try one more time to get in contact with CC, I'll attempt a chargeback.  Bummer... love the album.

try emailing both [email protected] &

[email protected]

27 minutes ago, saomitch said:

Thanks! I'll try that now. The order status page directed me to [email protected]. Maybe some of the pain is a case of misdirection.

You're welcome. I had the same problem once but they answered within a reasonable amount of time when I got those email addresses.

I had a similar problem with the Gulch preorder.  It was "received" in Troy, NY.  Emailed them, they said its probably stuck in USPS purgatory but they'll send me another copy.  Which was awesome.

Only question I had was, the Gulch first press sold out in like 11 minutes, its very possible they kept a few around for things but something didn't add up.  Happy I got my record but was just a weird experience.  

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, INRIhab said:

New END album "The Sin of Human Frailty" 10/27.

New track tonight. If it's Closed Casket the PO for " will probably drop at midnight as well. 

CC will definitely drop this at midnight.  Stoked that it's a full length - I was expecting another EP or split.

43 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I mean is it blasphemy to say I’ve never liked a single Counterparts record? I can’t tell a single song apart.

I've been saying this for years. Thank you. Dude was a massive pissbaby about no one liking their Slam Dunk set and I thought "maybe it's not just me thinking this..." But I dig END.

7 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

I mean is it blasphemy to say I’ve never liked a single Counterparts record? I can’t tell a single song apart.

I'm with you and N8TRU - Counterparts does absolutely nothin' for me.

Picked up the CCA variant and in my half slumber added that live album to my cart too.