PO: Anchor & Braille - Tension (/250 each) (Anberlin Solo Project)

As much as I love Anberlin, I always find it hard to like this project, (which honestly, same goes for Loose Talk). There’s always a handful of tracks on each release that I really dig, but overall, not the biggest fan. Sorry for the completely unwarranted opinion. Haha

1 hour ago, beardacus said:

As much as I love Anberlin, I always find it hard to like this project, (which honestly, same goes for Loose Talk). There’s always a handful of tracks on each release that I really dig, but overall, not the biggest fan. Sorry for the completely unwarranted opinion. Haha

So unwarranted haha 😉 Maybe you'll enjoy this one. At the very least, I'm happy to support Stephen.

excited to hear this, loved Felt to death, got super lucky to catch him touring on that album (almost nobody was there for it in NYC, very strange). but the next 2 LPs only had a few songs for me. they both seemed to be missing Aaron Marsh's pitch-perfect touch. hoping this one captures some of that OG magic :)

3 minutes ago, FlippingOut said:

I love A&B and stoked for a new album, but i'm nervous buying from Tooth and Nail with their questionable sound quality on LP releases. 

they've recently stepped things up on their recent reissue project, with Unoriginal Vinyl heading up mastering, packaging, QC
dunno if there's any continuity there with their standard new album releases, though, to be fair

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2020 at 2:33 PM, FlippingOut said:

I love A&B and stoked for a new album, but i'm nervous buying from Tooth and Nail with their questionable sound quality on LP releases. 

Their quality has been quite good recently. 

I’m  really enjoying this album so far! I ended up picking up both variants because I have people messaging me monthly to try and buy my other pressings of Anchor & Braille.

• 2 weeks later...