Open Hand - You And Me / The Dream / B-sides & rarities PO

The Dream 300 - Opaque Hellfire 20 - Wax Mage

You And Me 300 - Orange Creamsicle 20 - Wax Mage

Rarities and B-Sides Final tracklisting, pressing numbers and colour variants TBD.

Pre order starts 10/2/2020 Midnight Pacific Time 

https://blacktoprecords.bandcamp.com/music

Edited by sugareggs

I have the first press on lp and cd with 6 tracks more and a different tracklist...This record is crazy, has some great songs and some very shitty moment....Anyway this tracklist is a way better than the first on lp and a way more cohesive.....I wait to hear the full digital remix/remaster before to buy it and i really hope they will press the first two record.....

Edited by daniele

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, redroom said:

Same here for the Wax Mage variant. 

Looking forward to You and Me pressing. 

That wax mage variant looked amazing, but I couldn’t justify the purchase. Now, if they had announced them together?  I’d have probably gone for the wax mage. I’ll have to email them and ask if there are plans to do the same for you and me, because I would definitely spring for a wax mage version of that, imagine the possibilities with that album art work  

On 9/17/2020 at 1:20 PM, sugareggs said:

Just received an email that this has shipped. Also, the email says that You And Me will be getting pressed at some point. Awesome news. 

Direct info from Blacktop Records, pre-orders will open for You & Me and The Dream on the 2nd of October, so that's going to be an expensive day. I guess keep an eye out here: https://blacktoprecords.bandcamp.com/merch

Some info direct copy and paste.

The Dream 300 - Opaque Hellfire 20 - Wax Mage

You And Me 300 - Orange Creamsicle 20 - Wax Mage

Rarities and B-Sides Final tracklisting, pressing numbers and colour variants TBD.

16 minutes ago, redroom said:

Because you'll be getting 5 more bonus songs 🙂

naah, that's not it, I don't really care about the downloads as I only use spotify for streaming, think it's more like "I need them, I need them all..." ;) plus the signed print is a nice addition (although seeing it on bundle presentation kinda made me cooled off ;) )