Open Hand - You And Me / The Dream / B-sides & rarities PO

1 hour ago, redroom said:

I grabbed the bundle. Wanted both The Dream and You & Me and I think the Starburst variant might look better as the Wax Mage variant. 

You must be kidding, I think Wax Mage variants are the most beautiful ones I have seen in the recent years. Grabbed both The Dream and You And Me mage versions the minute they went up.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/5/2021 at 7:15 PM, sugareggs said:

Really enjoying Weirdo. I ordered a copy about 3 songs in. Anyone else give this a listen on their bandcamp today? Kind of annoying it’s not streaming anywhere 

Holy shit I had no idea a new album was coming out but just found it on Spotify now and, my god, it's great. I love the shoegaze-like vocal mix! But there's such an atmosphere on this album. Definitely going to buy and see if they can ship the two records I've purchased together (I think they haven't got the vinyl yet).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

B O S S M A N delivered the goods today, label were awesome enough to write the value as gift/0 so huge love to them. Great sounding press. Weirdly I've got a booklet for some other album with mine, I'm not sure what else is supposed to come with the You & Me LP; There's a tiny piece of paper inside the sleeve with a horribly printed bio that you need a magnifying glass to read. I don't care about it too much, just thought it was odd having these two things in the package!